Dxtravision.com

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

GOD WILL CONTEND

Smiling,I came out from the delivery room,having ensured that both mother and child were stable. Hubby walked in through the entrance. He had gone for school run from the medical centre,learnt a woman was in labour and had come to help. He seemed happy but stressed. Something was wrong.
    The centre is eight months but more active than the clinic. Patient volume per day is enough to wear someone out. I tried finding out what the problem was,but his normal self is always happy. That,did not satisfy me.
Later,I learnt that the landlord of the centre keeps making unnecessary demands for money even after the rent for two years have been paid in full. He has asked for a sum of two hundred thousand for amaco glass at the centre to be paid to him because his former tenant that owns the glass was owning him. 
   After much squabbles,we agreed to pay a hundred for it as it wasn't our business and we were debt free.  It happened that the money was paid today yet,the man claims it is still remaining 100 thousand!!! For a matter that does not concern us. I got more infuriated than my husband. That was daytime robbery,wizardry and wickedness! 
My husband was calm because he concluded on them refunding him and removing the glass so that we can fix ours.(of course they can't)
  I was still bitter,cursing them in my spirit,seeking for a revenge till I saw hubby smiling again as if nothing happened. Then, God 's Peace came. The message was clear...i will contend with those that contend with you.Psalm 35:1.
Isaiah 41:11-"All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced...". It means that if  I could be sad and fight for my hubby's peace of mind though he was restful,then God will be restless until he deals with any one that troubles us (AND YOU).
  The cry of the newborn brought some chilling joy. I became cool again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POCOIN

 8b412d54-e4d0-11eb-bc84-ac162db679ce