Dxtravision.com

Friday, September 6, 2019

My 5th Anniversary.-6/9/19

How it went...
I laid idling away.it was past 6am on a Friday.Everywhere was calm except the soft snore from my baby. He had slept late and was still curled up beside me. His daddy has rushed off earlier for an emergency and wasn't back yet.i tried having a mental plan of what the day will be like,or rather what it should be. It has been exactly 5 years since we got married and every 6th of September has always been unique-either we had a perfect dinner or we are out to the cinema.
  Today looms different. No outlines,no activity in view. The year has been ridiculously challenging yet,awesome. From one project to another,from one clinic to another we have been miraculously pulling through. Though our jobs have been very demanding,we have always endeavored to create time for ourselves.
    Hmmmmm...speaking of time,hubby came in to announce the safe delivery of one of our patients,with a smile and screamed "Happy Anniversary to us"! We had a little chat..... Then,my day begun.
     To the kitchen,I made a quick snacks and tea,played hide and seek with my baby,took a shower and dashed off to work. "Thank God is Friday" doesn't really work for me because,it is my antenatal days and I would have to summarize the week activity for auditing coupled with getting ready for my anniversary!!. Clinic was quite busy,saw a couple of patients,finished my paper work and headed off to a nearby store to pick hubby s present I had ordered earlier . By 4pm,I was already rushing when my love pulled over. Hop in.....he smiled. He had taken off  at work to assist me run the ANC clinic..(as if he knew I was tired). Within 2hours,we were done . Sent for our baby and his cousins and voooooommmmm!!! Party time.
     Back to my bed,i prayed and thanked God for a wonderful day,days, years HE has seen us through. And to my one in million times hubby for being the best for me.
6th September 2019 wasn't dull afterall. "Always repping". Counting down to 12th September...Jesus baby on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POCOIN

 8b412d54-e4d0-11eb-bc84-ac162db679ce